Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Participant

Hi all. I just entered the classroom of the Graduate Course for the first time. Looking forward to getting to know the community. Any advice??

Zohar
        Participant

that’s a good question, often when Kabbalists refer to the points, or the parts of the one soul they refer to them as to souls. In fact, you are right, there is but one soul. There is a great article of Baal HaSulam on the matter:
        https://kabbalahmedia.info/en/sources/R1vjNKZU?language=en

600,000 Souls/Baal HaSulam
        It is said that there are 600,000 souls, and each soul divides into several sparks. We must understand how it is possible for the spiritual to divide, since initially, only one soul was created, the soul of Adam HaRishon.

Zohar
        Participant

Welcome Beth,
        You can join us for a live lesson in 7 minutes, and the rest I can share with you later tomorrow, so you can get caught up with what is going on around here.
        Just join the link above for the Intro to Pticha lesson.
        Zohar

Paul
      Participant

Can you explain the difference between a Zivug  de Hakaa (1) and a Bitush (2)? Both seem to be a beating (striking) of light on the masach? And causing new vessels?  The one (1) reflecting the light, the other (2) creating inner light (ohr Pnimi)? Is there an analogy within the corporeal world?

Zohar
        Participant

In the case of a Zivug of Hakaa (a coupling from striking), the two Lights that are present in the head of the Partzuf produce a calculation that decides what degree of Light can enter the vessel with the intention to bestow. Whereas a Bitush is the clash between the Inner Light and the Light that remains outside the Partzuf called the Surrounding Light, and it results in the “refinement” of the Partzuf which means that the Light has to leave raising the screen from the Tabur to the Peh of Rosh which sets the conditions for the birth of the next Partzuf.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

Dear all,

I am new in the graduate envirement. I don’t know where to start yet. With my work the daily hours are most handy: so starting with Weekly Portion of Light & Sunday with Friends are most handy for me.
      I can start seeing past lessons of the other graduate lessons.

Do you have recommendations which lessons are most important to join? Or is it more up to me? Because I do read that Sunday with Friends is more questioning about the graduate lessons.

Kind regards,
      Danielle

Zohar
        Participant

Dear Danielle,
        Welcome to the Grad Environment!
        It’s going to be a wonderful journey, yes there are many choices and it is going to all be available for you.
        The Weekly Portions of Light are an awesome way to enter, very shortly you will be invited to join your main class which is the Young Group, so look to your inbox for more information in the next couple of weeks.
        Besides that, settle in, look around, and check out the other lessons and recordings – the Grad Class with Mike, Intro to Pticha with Gianni and myself, Sunday meeting with Friends with Tony and Me, and you will begin to see why this is not just a course, but an environment.

Zohar
      Participant

Hi Paul,
      Welcome to the Graduate Environment. Sorry if it took a bit for you to get an answer. I am not sure which of our lessons on the 26th you are referring to, but in a nutshell, we learn that there is no Light without a Kli (vessel). Which means that every step along the way, it is the lack or prayer or need that is advanced through the process of correction and fulfillment by the Light.

Paul
      Participant

The request (prayer) from Malchut to Bina (raising MAN), is that comparable to reaching out – wanting to reveal- to the Schechinah?

Zohar
        Participant

In essence this is the mechanism in the spiritual world to bridge between the deficient desire to receive and the quality of bestowal above. It is the way corrections take place in the Partzuf.

Paul
      Participant

After wactching the lesson from september 26th:

Is every next step (degree) a fullfilment of a specific prayer? Corresponding to the level one is in?

Viewing 6 posts - 421 through 426 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.