Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yvonne
      Participant

How does one operate with ease in this world of receiving but also within the upper world of bestowal, assuming that as we transcend we still remain in the world of receiving. Are you saying that we lose the desires of the lower world and that we no longer operate in this way ; or is it that we have a greater awareness of when we are operating on the lower level and when we are not?. For clarity purposes please.

Yvonne,
        You are correct that we remain as a desire to receive pleasure.
        Here is an example from our world that can help you clarify your question.
        If you have a child and you feed her dinner, so you are giving and she is receiving…it seems that way.
        But as a mom, you receive pleasure and contentment when your child eats and if the child rejected the food, that would pain you, but if the child receives and eats the food, by eating she gives you pleasure.
        So you can see that we are not talking about whether our hands are giving or receiving.
        We are a creature that needs to receive pleasure.  The spiritual change is in our intention as in the example above where the giver can be the receiver and the receiver can be the giver.
        It’s an inner attitude, a shift that happens.
        Seth@KabU

Xavid
      Participant

The Kaballah teaches us to release the ego and see creation as beautiful “I am walking down a street and I see trash on the streets, broken furniture on the sidewalk, and weeds growing”, our belief system begins to judge what our perception of a neighborhood should look like, then we are perceiving through our belief system that is base on Self/Ego. However, if you walk down the street thinking what a beautiful street then you are perceiving reality for what it is a beautiful creation.

Xavid,
        It’s an interesting distinction here.
        The wisdom of kabbalah is telling us that everything that we see is the Creator depicting Himself to us in layers of garments called concealments.
        But behind the concealment, everything is one, together with Him.
        So when we engage in our spiritual work, we aim towards a connection with the Creator and from that connection where I attain wholeness, then I actually perceive a reality that is whole without flaws.
        Seth@KabU

Emily
      Participant

This isn’t about lesson 2 but I read somewhere on the internet that the Kabbalah shouldn’t be studied for its secrets until you turn 42 because before then you like the life experience necessary to understand it and not misinterpret what you read. Where did that idea come from?

Emily,
        There are things like that.  It’s all very interesting and Baal HaSulam writes about it and we will study it later.
        We are in a unique period called the last generation.  We are the first generation to advance together as a global humanity.
        So first things first, we want to give a simple and clear explanation for what is the wisdom of kabbalah, that it starts to explain to me who I am, where I am, what are the forces acting on me.
        Later we will learn a bit more about how this wisdom got passed through the generations as the generations developed.
        Seth@KabU

Dee
      Participant

There lessons are incredible showing or expressing my ability to expand or change my desire to the will to bestow. Thank you Tony, this video really resonated in my internal box.

Cristy
      Participant

Thanks for your answers, they really help!

Marilza
      Participant

What are the steps that one has to take to start on the path applying the Law of Equivalence?  Thank you for your attention. Where/How to start the path?

Marilza,
        The most important thing now is to understand, who am I.  What are the forces action on me, what is this system of forces that I am in.  What can I do about it.
        Really, before we “do” anything we need to feel where we are.
        If we were outside and there was a giant fire on one side and a beautiful beach to the right, we could rely on our senses to guide us to the right, away from the extreme heat and danger.
        However, we want to proceed towards spirituality, but can’t feel anything spiritual.  We only have our egoistic, material senses so 100% of our calculations are based on the ego and not on love and spirituality.
        Therefore, review all of the lessons.  Read the materials when you have free time.
        You will see how by studying the system, the light in the wisdom of kabbalah begins to format a person towards it.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.