If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

Studying and living Kabbalah and be willing to bestowal of the blessings I receive from my Higher Power.

Arian parshan
      Participant

I must show that I am completely opposite to that and I have desire  and need to receive that every time .I must work initially in opposite way to growing need for light.

KatieBug
      Participant

by studying the wisdom of kabbalah and allowing the light to work on us.

Seraphim
      Participant

Apparently, I can’t show the upper force anything or do anything because all I am is a Will-to-receive and everything I think, do, and say only turns back on my own self-centeredness. So, I’m pretty much screwed.

KatieBug
        Participant

i feel like this at times as well…in actuality this feeling is what initially led me here to kabbalah.

dree monster
      Participant

join kab u and get in a 10. practice kabbalah.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

By studying Kabbalah and in my prayers, asking the Creator to help me change my desire to receive for myself in a desire to receive for His sake.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.