Hello, I’m Gerardo Teves from Philippines, I’ve searching for the truth about our creator, about the meaning/purpose of life to attain absolute happiness and peace in life.
Hi, I’m Shea. I’m 20 years old living in the UK and I’m here to get more guidance on my journey, It’s not knowledge necessarily I’m seeking anymore but it’s clarity, love and the ability to grow into the person I want to be.
Since my teenage I used to ask Jesus why am I in this world, why was I born , what is the purpose of my life, ? And many more questions from the Bible as well specially from the book of genesis that narrates a story of garden of Eden. I couldn’t accept that a loving God (Creator) who is omnipresent, who knows everything can behave like that and punish his own created beings Adam and Eve…. All these years have been searching for the answers. I really hope I will find them here through Kabbalah.
Hello, my name is Patrick MBAYO, I am from Africa in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I am here to learn about everything related to Kabbalah because I aspire to become a great spiritualist, seeker of truth. I am here to learn everything.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 7,787 total)