Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 4,861 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vince
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Michael, I’ve been searching for these answers since I was 16. I finally find them here. Thanks for all the information.

Paolo
      Participant

Hi, my name is Paolo, 43 y.o., italian.

I’ve started doing kabalistic meditation one year ago, during a dark period of my life, and things started to get better.

I’m not looking for “magic powers”, I just wish to improve spiritually, stop looking for temporary pleasures and being driven by pulsions in order to “get back home”. What I like most of Kabalah is that it links some wisdoms that are also part of oriental philosophies to the quest for God.

Reva Ananda
      Participant

I’m Reva. I’ve been intrigued by ancient knowledge and cultures since I was 10. I’ve since then started exploring quantum physics. I recently came across Mystery Teachings by Dr. Teresa Bullard on Gaia and was fascinated by how the Kabbalah teachings tie so closely to Quantum Physics. Like many here, I’ve undergone a life full of personal struggles and challenges. I’m looking to satisfy my hunger for information, find some answers and connect with a community I can interact with.

Truth&Trust
      Participant

My name is Tara. I have a deep desire to learn all I can about Kabbalah as all learning so far resonates with what I sense as truth. I look forward to the content of this course.

Alfredo Gabriel
      Participant

Hi. My name is Alfredo. My kabbalistic journey started years ago at a local meet up. Now I’m returning to the path to finish what I started and take it all the way home.

Brandon
      Participant

I’m Brandon. My introduction to Kabbalah began with the Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall. Found this site through Instagram and hoping it will provide more modern insight on the study.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 4,861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.