Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,009 through 1,014 (of 4,861 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anne Honeyman
      Participant

Shalom

My name is Anne and I started my journey to ‘Return to Hashem’ 4 years ago. Day by day I am learning more and more about what it really means to be a Jewish woman. The journey so far has been incredible. I found KABU and was drawn towards the courses to find more meaning to the Torah and how to apply it in my life on a daily basis. Also seeking understanding to my purpose and connection to my Creator.

Thank you for having me in this space.

Anthony Massey
      Participant

Hello, My name is Anthony. I joined this course to try and gain more information on the true meaning and purpose of our existence here in this reality. Hopefully, the answers that I have been seeking are able to be obtained through the studying of Kabbalah.

Dipa
      Participant

Im here to know where my desires come from. How to permanently stop suffering and enlighten to a reality where nothing negative and unwanted is ever possible. A whole perfect objective reality and true search for truth

julia
      Participant

Hi, my name is Julia. I’m here to develop the point in my heart.

Noah Van Hooser
      Participant

Hello. I am a lifelong spiritual seeker and, currently, a Zen practitioner. I have stumbled upon Kabbalah rather fortuitously, and am eager to probe this great tradition for wisdom regarding the self and the cosmos.

lewis
      Participant

Hi

I’m Lewis, during the covid pandemic of 2020 I had an intense spiritual experience brought on by meditation, binaural beats and experimentation with psychedelic substances. This has lead me on a journey of self-education through various schools of thought ranging from chaos magick to witchcraft and even Kabbalah. I’m excited to discover this course at this juncture in my lifetime.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,009 through 1,014 (of 4,861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.