Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 41 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,731 through 2,736 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies July 2, 2024 at 3:26 pm EDT #378187 Matei Rawi (Tembo)Participant Hello brothers i m Jaspher Mawira from Kenya. Am so happy to take this path because I want to know the true meaning of this life, to be closser to God, how to be better man to a better world.and how I can also improve my life standard July 1, 2024 at 10:32 pm EDT #378122 PattyParticipantHello Everyone! I’m Patty from Louisiana. I’m following a need to know more. I want to know more about Kabbalah and I want to be one with Elohim. July 1, 2024 at 8:32 pm EDT #378115 RonaldParticipantHi all – I’m Ron Nilson, from Grosse Pointe, Michigan.Just completed a course in metaphysics, and eager to get another perspective on why we’re here and what we can do to raise our consciousness. July 1, 2024 at 6:51 pm EDT #378109 GinaParticipantHello everyone! I’m Gina Bermúdez, I’m 48 years old and I’m from Colombia.i want to learn about our mission on earth and the way we can improve ourselves July 1, 2024 at 6:49 pm EDT #378108 GinaParticipantHello everyone! My name is Gina Bermúdez, I’m 48 years old and I’m from Colombia.i want to learn about our mission on earth and the way we can improve ourselves July 1, 2024 at 6:40 pm EDT #378107 CarolynParticipantI am a form.AuthorReplies< 1 … 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,731 through 2,736 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In