Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,813 through 4,818 (of 4,878 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeremiah Parra
      Participant

Im Jeremiah im working in Israel and im really excited to learn kabbala because i want to know more about spiritual aspect of life

Nnamdi Okose
      Participant

Hi my name is Nnamdi from Nigeria. I guess that the most important reason for being here is a need to find myself. It is my hope that this quest will bring me closer to who i really am.

Mike
      Participant

Greetings all. I’ve been fortunate enough to comprehend the importance of authentic sources, and I am thrilled that these sources have been substantially translated into English. Classes curated and taught by English speakers. No small thing! My first contact with this group was a compilation video on YouTube of this very class with Tony (likely from prior version of class). Why was this in my recommended list? I clicked it and became engrossed. Subscribed to the YouTube channel, caught Gil live–and joined KabU. I am impressed by the variety in lectures, blogs, publications, etc. available. My intention for this class: methodically receiving this ancient wisdom from authentic sources, expanding capacity for future receiving.

Glad to be here! May we all ascend together.

Abdulllah Khan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Aslmu alikum everyone.My name is Abdulllah khan and i am from Pakistan.i would love to join you guys and made course more interesting</p>

The Mute Black
      Participant

hi, friends i am Nasir Abbas Soomro, from Pakistan 🇵🇰.

i have done master in commerce and have worked with multiple NGOs through out time.

so looking forward to your kind welcome and support throughout the e course.

what i think about the course is that, it’ll open new arena of wisdom and knowledge.

so lets hope it does as i am expecting!

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello I’m Elvira I’m 57 years old. I’m from Portugal and would like to learn and get knowledge about what surrounds me and about my life and who I’m really are in this world</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,813 through 4,818 (of 4,878 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.