Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 765 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott
      Participant

The challenge is that when I think about persistently asking for altruistic intentions, my stomach turns. It feels unnatural and wholly undesirable. However, I believe that altruistic intentions are the ultimate destiny of Creation – Creation will desire and develop altruistic intentions. At this point in the journey, to cooperate with this course, I can desire to desire altruistic intentions. So, that is where I am.

Scott
      Participant

I am beginning to understand that I can accept my desire to receive. I don’t have to fight it or feel guilty for it. My work is to desire to receive without thought of myself. As I try to create that intention for the desire to receive, I evaluate it to learn how close or far I am from the Creator. Even though, up to this point, I have uncovered egoistic intentions in operation for every desire, the desire to have an altruistic intention, nevertheless is the work. I am learning how to incorporate this thinking in my daily life, and this gives me hope.

Maria
      Participant

I loved the example used of Flatland, as it made me trust I can get to sense another reality. What I feel now is that trusting Kabbalah can be the method to take me there, I can already feel life is not chaos or randomness, but that there is an order… something I have needed to feel since I was a child and questioned the meaning of life for the first time. With all the material and videos I’ve received here I feel so not alone! Thank you for your great work!

John Caton
      Participant

I am far from an adequate understanding of the forces working in the world and my life.

Francis Carrier
      Participant

By listening and empathizing to others, Nature and the forces that flow through me.

Rae
      Participant

I feel I am growing in my ability to desire Spiritual attainment

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 765 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.