Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 364 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fatima
      Participant

A sense of safety; knowing we are all nestled somewhere safely within Him.

Letta
      Participant

It would feel like everything is connected and coordinated in an often incomprehensible way.

Mixedmultitude
      Participant

It would be like vanishing. Surrendering the sense of self to the truth that there is no self. There is only a receiver part of the upper force.

Eric
      Participant

Well if there is truly “None else besides Him,” then He is Sovereign and has absolute control over everything. I am utterly incapable of making myself feel, or think, or do anything, for He is the One who feels through me, thinks through me, and acts through me. I can only witness His power when it overtakes me; and if I feel He is absent, I must know that this is but delusion, for He is always present and it my part only to pray to Him to help me to feel His Divine Presence.

Kristin
      Participant

This was something I experienced leading up to the weeks of finding Kabbalah . I had lived all my life in this state of fear . Waiting for every shoe to drop so to speak always fearing the worst of every relationship and of every situation.  I became traumatized by life. Slowly . I began to wake up to the fact of the true reality that there is none beside him. Meaning nothing happens without His doing . He is the reason and force behind all things that have happened to me but I have been perceiving things through a lens of trauma and pain. Once I woke up to this . I saw nature all around me. I had been living in a way where I forgot it was even there. I disregarded it most days moving through the busy hustle and bustle of life and one day. I stopped and listened to the birds and wondered ; “what are they saying to us? what are they saying to their Creator?”  I moved into acceptance and then all the “what ifs” melted from the shame of my soul.  If it should have…. it would have . There is nothing I could do to change it , in the past anyways . It was this amazing acceptance that brought a small slice of freedom. A small shell of fear left me . I had a renewed confidence in something outside of myself and maybe for the first time in my life.

Joshua
      Participant

By recognizing that my limited and flawed perception creates my own subjective reality. Acknowledging that alone allows space to confront the illusion of duality.  By acknowledging that my perception is what is flawed, I assume through study and application we will eventually come to a “realization” or uncovering of “there is none Else besides Him”.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 364 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.