Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dale
      Participant

I love the general principles of the need to become like the Creator, by living an altruistic life, a desire to bestow, to love our neighbor as ourselves. These serve as guides to help us live our lives.

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

These first two courses have shown me how the wisdom of Kabbalah reveals to us who we are, what the main issue is that prevents our correction and that of the world, and most importantly that there is a method to do this most important work. Moving out of my egoistic self and becoming a force of bestowal in the world is very exciting and hopeful. I look forward to expanding my “I” and connecting deeply with others and the Creator.

David
      Participant

I am more aware of the subtlety of egoism, while at the same time how deep my desire is to attain bestowal and annul myself. I recognize how against my ingrained ego this idea is. I have struggled against this ego for decades. The idea of bestowal changed everything. I had worked to attain equivalence of form with the Creator with this “evil” and “wickedness” hanging on for dear life. The course, videos, and books have awakened a newness on my path. I look forward to working in a group! I love you all and see and embrace the highest in each and every one of you. May we attain the consciousness of the reality of our Oneness with each other and with God!

Maria-Powers
      Participant

There is so much knowledge.

Now i have a new perceptive. I will have to review all that I read. Lay it out as an outline to use daily.

It’s an ongoing process. To put in practice such as be more careful how I treat others.

We must be thankful and greatful that we are given a responsibility of loving humanity as one.

Thank you Tony

Sincerely Maria Powers

Ozie
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? – It is actually possible for me to attain this goal. I’m still not used to this part yet.

What have I learned about myself in the process? – I’m becoming more and more conscious of how large and ever present my ego actually is.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? – I wish success in attaining their goals for them.

afc
      Participant

I learned I need to connect more with others in order to grow spiritually.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.