Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Erin B
      Participant

I would like to build trust in the creator out of my relationship with him that brings actual advancements in my life so I can in turn bless others.

paige
      Participant

My wish is for all of humanity to grow in wisdom

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I have been given excellent answers the entire time. What inspires me is that I could participate in a group of 10 to assist in the goal of creation.

Steve Miley
      Participant

I was most influenced and inspired about the alternate and correct perceptions of reality and how we cannot experience the world directly through our senses as they are barriers to the program of our ego which being a closed system that only allows us to feel the inverse imprint of the corporal world. Gotta go bus many blessings brothers and sisters

Shadi
      Participant

First, I want to thank those in charge of this great site that presents the wisdom of Kabbalah to humanity and explains the Creator and the creature in a detailed and beautiful way, and that taught me how to deal with the selfishness in me and turn it into altruism, and overcome all stages of suffering in my life, and I wish all my colleagues success and love💙🙏

Hi there,

With regards to the first question, everything inspired me. I have read and tried to internalize all the concepts but  there is something missing to me that does not allow me to reach the clear point I am looking for, that  particular click in my mind.

The second question, about myself, I realized that I am surrounding by some people I do not like at all. These people are totally egoistic. To face these people make me feel frustrated, I cannot understand the lack of empathy and  lack of good will they have. I would like it does not disturb me but it does,  I have to get rid off them and not fight because it is a lost battle.

The third question, I wish they reached the 125 steps as soon as possible to all of those who, through their effort,  be worthy  to reach.

Thank you to all of you!!!

MRS

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.