Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 433 through 438 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies

It inspired me the fact our Creator is always loving us despite everything, since he is whole and nothing escapes his reach from the upper worlds to ours; i learn the true meaning of spirituality and the path to equivalence of form with the Creator; i wish receiving/ bestowal with the love of the Creator.

chris patton
      Participant

faith above reasoning and connecting with others

Soonaviyana
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I got some great points of this course I hope to continue this course with this group</p>

ARD51306
      Participant

What attracted me was the connection to quantum physics.  The idea that we can observe and experience the Crestor.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

The desire for spirituality, the practicing of kabbalah and the bestowal  intention to connect with other students.

Ludumo Diniso
      Participant

I was inspired most by the fact that We will reach Equivalence of Form.

I learnt that I still have a lot to learn. I will never give up this path. I’ll be honest I still don’t feel I have made progress spiritually. I feel like it’s my theoretical knowledge that has expanded. I still don’t Feel the Creator as Kabbalistic describe him. With this I still need help.

For my fellow student I wish that all fulfill the Thought of Creation

Viewing 6 posts - 433 through 438 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.