What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kay
      Participant

The fact that the creator remains the same

Mike
      Participant

The best experience for me was studying during the week and then hitting the unrelated live talk and live after talk session for students only on Sundays: even though the topics didn’t align directly with the coursework, there was always something in these live sessions that illuminated some point that I thought I already had understood at a more superficial level.

I understand that this is a science, and as such there are deliberate preparations prior to starting the experiments themselves: I am hoping to actually begin the experiments in this class, and I recognize that I need connections with 9 others (plus an instructor/guide) to actually progress. Hopefully those connections can be facilitated during this class.

Rachel
      Participant

i expect to grow more in knowlege

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

My life experiences in a new context changed my understanding and my tensness

ARD51306
      Participant

My best experience was understanding that the Upper Force never changes, and that all changes to my life are up to me.  I would like to understand what working with a group is like and what it brings to the table.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

This is new experience for me and I hope I will feel the required change in me. Thx

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.