Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 27, 2026 at 2:50 pm EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #520393
DianaParticipantOk, so I feel like I’m missing The Creator so much these past few days that I literally almost cannot stop crying. Is this normal? Lolol. I just don’t know how else to explain what I am feeling.
DianaParticipantHello 👋 I am Diana. I live in Bridgeport, PA, and am from Norristown, PA, which is right next door.
I want to learn about receiving and bestowing and I am looking forward to acquiring a 10.
DianaParticipantHello, I am Diana. Pleased to meet you all. I have studied with the Kabbalah Centre since I was 32. Now I am 55 and I feel like The Rav is a piece of me. And I want a 10 as soon as possible. I have been to 2 of your retreats, one in person and one online. The last 2, specifically. I hope to bestow constantly upon everything and everyone. Miracles upon Miracles and wonders upon wonders. Every second of every day.
DianaParticipantHi, I’m Diana and I love music 🎶. I hope to make God’s desires my desires.
August 20, 2025 at 7:14 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #449389
DianaParticipantI hope to change my destiny and make The Creator’s desires my desires.
August 20, 2025 at 3:55 am EDT in reply to: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1 #449373
DianaParticipantHi, I’m Diana from East Norriton, Pennsylvania. I hope to study from a different perspective. I’ve been studying with the Kabbalah Centre, but when I went to your retreat last year, and y’all were a little different. So, I’m hoping to learn something new. Thank you for this opportunity.
- AuthorReplies

