Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 24, 2026 at 2:06 pm EDT in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #520226
GuyParticipantGianni:
Thank you for the course. It left me sitting here very confused, but it also left me sitting here with a sense of empowerment and humility and the same moment. Even with a sense of fear of what the Creator wants from us, ultimately.
September 17, 2026 at 4:26 pm EDT in reply to: Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds? #519817
GuyParticipantGeorge Carlin made the joke that, as an Irish Catholic kid, in order to stump a priest, he asked, “If God can do anything, can he make a rock so heavy that He himself can’t lift it?”
I have to consider something like this, but in a different direction. If the Creator had to go through so complicated a process to get to the point where He can even arrive at a starting point of our personal creation, He himself must be of such great glory and perfection, that He had to put this many firewalls between Himself and His creation, in order that we not be burned up straight away in His presence.
GuyParticipantMy motivation to continue studying, even when I can’t seem to understand the material, is to look at the end I want for myself, which is the same peace I see in those who have continued through the material before me, when they were at the point I’m at now. One day I hope my own peace and that of my friends will be the inspiration of those who are following.
August 18, 2026 at 5:41 pm EDT in reply to: If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so? #511554
GuyParticipantI would love my neighbor as myself.
August 18, 2026 at 3:45 pm EDT in reply to: In what situations does concealment make something more attractive than it would be otherwise? #511543
GuyParticipantAt first, the question seemed rather difficult to answer, but then the answer came easily when I considered the direction into which we are always being pushed.
The situations which concealment would make seem more attractive are any in which collaboration with others or our group is necessary to uncover the light behind the intention fo the desire pushing it forward, because that is the intent of the Creator is for us to work together to uncover the light.
August 10, 2026 at 6:55 pm EDT in reply to: In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain? #510483
GuyParticipantIn 1984, In Biology 101, Dr. Smith was explaining how RNA worked in the cells using a sunburn as an example, and I was musing to myself that this was far too complex for evolution. This had to be the work of an intelligent mind, when the sudden realization that “GOD EXISTS!” filled my entire brain and expanded it so rapidly, I sincerely believed I was going to see brain matter splattered on the students behind me.
I’m afraid it sounds egoistic, but I long to have my mind and spirit blown in such a way again and to see, feel, hear, and know things past the veil put around us that limits our reception and bestowal. I want my heart to have the expansion my brain had on that day in BIO 101, when it was blown by that sudden realization. That’s what I hope to attain. You asked.
- AuthorReplies

