Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- February 25, 2025 at 1:43 pm EST in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #427088
LogynnParticipantI was thinking about the description of the “box with 5 holes” that represents our senses, and about modern science techniques. And it made me think about how almost every instrument we use, including our senses, has this receptive structure of receiving a particle, or a light wave, radiation, etc, and then analyzing what it got. And how anything structured that way will intrinsically give the wrong data.
If everything that exists in reality is just us and the Upper Force, than the only thing we can perceive with these instruments is our own current state. Since the instruments are receiving and they have equivalence of form with reception, they cannot measure anything else, and this is the mechanism that hides the Creator from us in our reality.
I have understood before that we must bestow, radiate, give out, emit… in order to perceive the Upper Force. This always made sense. But it didn’t occur to me until this week the obvious consequence of that law in our world: that every device we create is only measuring itself.
February 24, 2025 at 1:26 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #427008
LogynnParticipantI think it means that the “others” are our first opportunity to get direct verbal instruction and communication from the Creator. He (they) can tell us exactly what to do and what to work on in ourselves, and point to what our priorities are in becoming functional in a system of bestowal.
February 22, 2025 at 4:24 pm EST in reply to: Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide. #426859
LogynnParticipantIt’s not that you guys haven’t done a fantastic job of making materials. I’m halfway through the Kabbalah Explained Simply playlist on YouTube, and almost finished with the Basic Concepts in Kabbalah one. I read Attaining the Worlds Beyond (twice,) Kabbalah Revealed, Kabbalah Science and the Meaning of Life, Unlocking the Zohar (several times,) and I’m on page 340 of the Zohar.
Compared to 15 years ago y’all have done an incredible job of making enough content to be immersed as often as I like. And in the past I enjoyed the books and wished there was nothing else I had to do. It just seems like recently there is so much urgency to do more. I guess it finally sunk in.
February 21, 2025 at 4:09 pm EST in reply to: Dive into inquiries regarding the week 3 lesson and materials, receiving elucidation from a proficient Kabbalah guide. #426808
LogynnParticipantwhy is it so agonizing how long it takes to get to group work?
I feel like I’m a fire fighter and I’m standing in a burning building waiting for the water to turn on. Literally everyone I care about is in this building.
I’m the last person I know who isn’t drowning in very serious problems. I feel a powerful urgency to help, but I’m somehow held away from everyone. So I am just here obsessively listening to these videos and reading these books that very VERY clearly describe a solution. And I feel like the solution is already working for me. But I can just barely share any of that relief with anyone else. It has to be because I don’t have a group yet.
February 19, 2025 at 11:12 am EST in reply to: Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective. #426696
LogynnParticipantIt is interesting to me that I’m not the only one feeling this new description of the GE/AHP is an epiphany.
This is the first time I understand that the GE is the part of myself I can see. And that explains something that really struck me from a previous lesson. There was a description there of achieving an ability to feel the feelings of others and receive in their vessels, (by bestowing to them,) with full sensation of their feelings and perspectives. At the time that sounded like getting some kind of super power of telepathy or becoming an empath.
But now I understand that is describing Gadlut. In Gadlut the entire partzuf is above the dividing line of GE from AHP. So the GE can SEE EVERYTHING. It can see its entire self. Of course it can feel the feelings of the others!
February 16, 2025 at 1:26 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence? #426467
LogynnParticipantWe see the sorrow and longing in this world, and we understand what it is for and the beauty it creates in us, but at the same time we turn to the Creator and tell Him how tired we are and that it’s time to bring us home.
- AuthorReplies

