Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- September 29, 2026 at 9:34 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected? #520470
TiiuParticipantConnecting with others to me is keeping my intention focused on the surrounding light and see and feel the points in the heart in my friends. Since now I do not have a group yet, I don’t know what it’s like to have one, and work within the group, but I can imagine it being very beneficial for my spiritual growth to the next degree. It would be great to connect with others who have the same desire for spiritual life and correcting the ego. It is not so easy to do it alone, surrounded by people who have no interest or desire for spiritual life.
September 25, 2026 at 9:35 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #520269
TiiuParticipantSo sorry, I had so many typos in the first response. Here is what I wanted to say.
I would like to deepen the knowing that everything is happening the way the Creator has planned for me. Â I have moments when I lie this and feel the Light, and then I get doubts and think maybe all these spiritual tracings are not even true. I see many people who aren’t interested in learning anything spiritual and still live successful, abundant lives.
I would like to learn more practical ways to deepen the desire to receive and the bestow, and stay with it in everyday life.September 25, 2026 at 9:24 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #520264
TiiuParticipantI would like to deepen the annoying that everything is happening the way the Creator has planned for me. Â I have moments when I lie this and feel the Light, and then I get doubts and think maybe all these spiritual tracings are not even true. I see many people who are not interested in learning anything spiritual and live a successful and abundant life.
I would like to learn more practical ways to deepen the desire to receive and the bestow, and stay with it in everyday life.- This reply was modified 5 days, 2 hours ago by
Tiiu.
September 22, 2026 at 12:47 pm EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #520144
TiiuParticipantI’m excited to continue to the next course. Even though I seem to understand and feel the teachings in my body, I still have a lot of questions and don’t fully understand some of the principles.
I understand the importance of connection, but I’m not sure how to achieve it yet. I don’t have a group to study with. I like the idea of constantly reminding myself that there is no one beside Him, and everything in our world is created by the spiritual world. The cause and effect, the roots and the branches, really help me make sense of things in life. And not have useless questions like Why is it happening.
I’m looking forward to what’s coming next.September 20, 2026 at 11:10 am EDT in reply to: Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? #519973
TiiuParticipantIt is inspiring to think that we are all connected and that love can dissolve the separation and division among people.  I am just wondering how realistic it is and how many centuries it might take for all souls to become one again.
I have been given a humbling challenge lately that has forced me to strengthen my belief that everything is happening for my growth and awakening to the laws of nature and creation. It’s not been so easy to keep this thought.
I wish all my fellow students the strength to keep the desire for spiritual development strong and unwavering.September 20, 2026 at 9:09 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? #519966
TiiuParticipantSpiritual law of love would dissolve all polarization and the would be harmonious and peaceful.
- This reply was modified 5 days, 2 hours ago by
- AuthorReplies

