Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- May 25, 2026 at 4:35 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? #501169
Yeabsera
ParticipantMaybe helping others is indirectly helping the part of me in them?
Yeabsera
ParticipantDavid gihyam a YouTube who claims to know about kabbalah mentioned that a reason for bad communication is due to us using our ego and body(I assume body language) in communication
He claims that we should ask the other persons soul word the creator what the person is truly feeling/experiencing… And then we will feel an answere within ourself, is this authentic or possible?
He said this is the most “profound way to solve communication issues and it fixes 99% of these issues so anyways what’s the verdict is this mumbo jumbo or accurate? 🙏🏽
Yeabsera
ParticipantTopic: understanding God’s will
When you go through difficulties in a situation in life, how do you know wich voice to listen to when it comes to choosing a path? One does not allow for the other road, and how do we hear the creators will instead of our own?
May 11, 2026 at 1:40 pm EDT in reply to: Engage in an exploration of the week 2 lesson and materials, receiving insights from a seasoned Kabbalah mentor. #499554Yeabsera
ParticipantI experience some fears around the idea of the Ten, I worry that for example the schedule will clash with my life, I worry it will be to personal with other people sharing “intimate” feelings about ourself etc, the way it’s described makes me a little uneasy and I don’t know if that my ego, but what happens if I can’t take part in the groups, will my kabbalah journey be over?
May 11, 2026 at 10:13 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail? #498897Yeabsera
ParticipantMy reactions to life losing thier power over me and something new opening up infront of me
May 8, 2026 at 4:51 am EDT in reply to: Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #498565Yeabsera
ParticipantWould a practical take away form this week be to just keep trying to have an alturisic intention in our actions towards others then?
- AuthorReplies

