Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adam
      Participant

When you say that there is a meaning to life, it seems to me that is a presupposition. My question is, what do you mean by meaning? and who is asking the question?

Adam,
        The Kabbalists attained spiritual degrees and wrote to us about it.  From their attainment they describe what they perceive their with their spiritual vessels of perception. From that height they describe light of fulfillment that shines in order to fill all of creation with endless fulfillment.

To calibrate ourselves to that light, we call that a meaningful life.

Seth@KabU

When we talk about desiring in an altruistic way, can we be selfish to ourselves by giving others and not giving to ourselves what we need? How do we recognise when we should stop giving others because they are taking too much? Should I feel guilty if I think of myself and my needs first, is that acting from the ego?

Christian,

During the study you will start to feel which of your desires are inanimate, vegetative and animate desires. Regarding these, they are not praised nor condemned. No one praises a hippo for eating dinner or a bee for making a hive and no one criticizes a lion for eating a zebra.

Similarly, we each have a level of necessity, maybe for you it is a three bedroom house with a pool or maybe it is a small apartment, this is according to each one. We work, we have family, we take care of our health and behave like a normal person. These are our inanimate, vegetative and animate degrees of desires and these are not praised nor condemend.

Later after learning the fundamentals you will have the opportunity to work in a practical way with others in the spiritual work.

In the meantime don’t go trying to love someone  with all of your heart, all of your soul and all of your might if they are not playing the same game as you, learning what you are learning. That is a recipe for problems.

Seth@KabU

Robert
      Participant

how are the ratios determined as one climbs or descends ? how can we learn to measure this?

Robert,

We are learning about attainment. Just as you know when you are holding ice in your hand or a warm cup of tea in your hand, in the same way, you will feel spirituality as something that you feel.

Seth@KabU

Om Agni
      Participant

Is the point in the heart that we are talking about, something similar to the “sephirot” DAAT in us?

Pablo,
        The desire inside of us that yearns for something not material, something eternal, some meaning of who we are why we are, that is the seed of our soul, that is the point in the heart.
        Seth@KabU

Sheila
      Participant

This teaches me a great lesson in Our reality. We may not be the same, have the same interests, but in the Upper World we are all the same, without ego. How we see each other with our differences in this world changes when the Will to Bestow becomes paramount. Acceptance of each other changes when our Will changes from receiving to bestowing. This seems to be the lesson for humanity. Is that right?

Sheila,
        Yes, this is a good start.
        You’ll feel how much artistry, nuance and craftsmanship is involved in all of this, but it is close to what you wrote.
        You are close to the target 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Tracie
      Participant

We are 100% egoist, the will to receive and have to learn to harness the force of development that the thought of creation provided for us.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.