Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search topics: Topics Engaged InViewing 10 topics - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)← 1 2 3 →ForumsVoicesRepliesLast Post What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Welcome Back727783 1 week, 1 day ago Rebecca Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Started by: Julian Edwards- KabU Instructor in: Course Reflections393404 1 week, 2 days ago Yelena Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Course Reflections745784 1 week, 2 days ago Liz Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? Started by: Julian Edwards- KabU Instructor in: Discuss444466 1 week, 3 days ago Tiiu Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Discuss830888 1 week, 5 days ago Mary Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. Started by: Seth – KabU Instructor in: Start Here498530 1 week, 5 days ago Michael Brewer Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Course Reflections512526 1 week, 6 days ago Eugenio Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Discuss163410 1 week, 6 days ago Albert – KabU Instructor Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path? Started by: Julian Edwards- KabU Instructor in: Discuss455482 3 weeks, 1 day ago Yelena Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world? Started by: Tony Kosinec- KabU Instructor in: Discuss1,1671,292 3 weeks, 1 day ago Liz Viewing 10 topics - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)← 1 2 3 →