Forum Replies Created
- AuthorReplies
- February 7, 2025 at 3:08 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting? #424445
LogynnParticipantEverything has made perfect sense so far. And I could spend every moment learning more about this. It’s so fascinating.
But you are the only people I can do the work with, so I am excited to move towards the part where we dig into that.
February 6, 2025 at 11:59 am EST in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #423528
LogynnParticipantThe last two courses reminded me that Kabbalah is much more than knowing how reality works. It’s a relationship with the Creator, and that is something that I realized I am more interested in than anything I have ever engaged in. I look at reality and it looks back at me, attentively, responsively. It makes everything meaningful. I thought I would be very old before I got this far in my work on my personal growth. I thought I would have to be retired to make this kind of progress. Thank you for accelerating it so much.
From Kabbalah in Action I want the opportunity and instruction to be able to become a working part of this machine of the collective soul. How do I hook up to it? What do I need to know to work right? Where do I fit? When can I start?
February 5, 2025 at 5:15 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #423456
LogynnParticipantThis week has really impacted my dreams. Now when I dream I am every person in that dream. Like I had one where I was being chased by a team of people with guns, but I wasn’t afraid because I knew exactly when and how to duck and turn and hide.
And then I was the man who was leading that team and they were in a debriefing and he was eating a durian fruit, and I knew what it felt like to like the taste and texture of durian.
These multi-person dreams are much more vivid and detailed than a regular dream. It is so interesting, and seems so normal in that context.
February 3, 2025 at 4:33 pm EST in reply to: Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator? #422692
LogynnParticipantUnderstanding that it is ALL you and yours.
I was getting worried about finishing this course because the weekend before last I was able to attend two live meetings and it was great. But after that I got hammered with so much illustration work that I couldn’t even do my reading or any of the interactive stuff. All I could do was listen to the Basic Concepts in Kabbalah and Kabbalah Explained Simply playlists on YouTube. And I was in a bit of a panic because I was afraid the world was kicking me out like it did a long time ago when I first did these courses and then was pulled away from Kabbalah for more than a decade.
But then I was able to come back today and watch the Revelation and Concealment video. And I realized that everything I was shown in the past two weeks was actually walking me through some realizations I absolutely had to have to understand this video. It wasn’t that I was being kicked out at all. It wasn’t rejection, it was special attention.
And that makes me very excited to get to group work at some point.
And it makes me very grateful for all the work they do at B’nei Baruch, because as soon as I came back here I could feel all this understanding and effort that was like held in escrow for me. I returned to discover this wonderfully playful and attentive version of reality. I feel like somehow they prepared that for me.
January 25, 2025 at 3:00 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #420355
LogynnParticipantIt sounds like coming from that belief system that instills a habit of intention to agree with the Creator might be a big help in advancing in Kabbalah. In my experience the difference we have to bridge, coming from Christianity, is to understand that there are no exceptions in the Creator’s will to bestow on us. His will is all love and good to all of us all the time. . . none of the judgements or exclusions we’ve learned in church apply.
January 25, 2025 at 2:57 pm EST in reply to: Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor. #420354
LogynnParticipantI think the recurring theme I see about this concern is “fake it till you make it.” Trying to emulate the Creator will attract the assistance of the Light, which will set up scenarios for us where it is possible to be like the Creator through our natural desires combined with our new intentions.
- AuthorReplies

