Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 61 through 66 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Yeabsera
    Participant

    Hi, I feel increasingly confused every week, all I’ve been able to practically bring with me in the day by day is “to set an intention to recive to bestow” and catch myself even in that intention having selfish desire, also I remember to think “this is a false perception I wonder what’s happening in the upper worlds of this situation” but thats it in 4 weeks and i feel discouraged, but also the creator wants that feeling in me?

    My question 1:  how do I get the most out of the text it seems like my intention setting for study sessions isn’t working,

    2: How do I want to only want the creators presence above everything else

    Someone in The group said that they don’t  want to achieve every desire they have but for their desire/vessel to transform–making the creators light and fulfilment the main desire…. How do we change it? It would seem that all the desires I have now make me think that I will finally be fulfilled and “feel my light” once I have them, and for me those desires are relationship based, respect power, love, to feel cherieched and I seem to unconsciously think once this fully  happenes I will feel safe and strong and radiant, but is this just a temporary replacement for the eternal light desire? Thank you for taking the time!!

    Yeabsera
    Participant

    i wish that all will feel as one and be able to bring people together

    Yeabsera
    Participant

    Okay half understand your reply, neccesities are what they are but the thing about the groups, do you mean the ones we are in right now on the kabbalah journey and was that the reply to my question on emotional desires like wholness confidence?

    If so, i understud it as “you cant work on these things yet, until a certian point in your journy”, is that correct?

    Thanks for the answeres!

    Yeabsera
    Participant

    I know this isnt about this week but i was just curious what kabbahala says about music and certain types of films i.e horror films is there anytthing thats considered evil or wrong also societal things, like cursing/swearing

    Yeabsera
    Participant

    Could you explain the concept of left right and middle line and what our relationship should be with each

    How is it possioble to abondon the concept of reasoning, it seems we use it ALL the time?

    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Yeabsera.
    Yeabsera
    Participant

    What i gathered from this week is that we dont have to understand everything but have the right intetnion, how do we activly change inner intetnion and also create equivelance of form ?

    How do we rreach our spiritual roots, is this the way to change our life circumstances? For example if i want a bigger home, my intention should be alturistic, like giving my family more space to live so they´re not bumping shoulders all the time, this way i recieve pleasure from giving to them instead of pleasure for my own desire right?

    Well then how do we reach these emotional desires and feelings like confidence and self love, feeling whole? I often feel lacking in my apperance, way of being,(non wholeness), what would be an alturistic desire if its just about my slef image?? I struggle alot with comparission and feeling less/not good enough and often fear my partner won´t see me as enough compared to others etc adn i want to be free of this darkness.

Viewing 6 replies - 61 through 66 (of 75 total)